Help! I’m not sweating!
What happens if I’m not sweating?
First of all, everyone is different and unfortunately some people may sweat faster and in greater amounts than other people. If you are finding this to be the case then I would like to suggest the following:
- try drinking more water each day, pure water, not tea or soda
- try cutting back on the amount of caffeine you drink each day as this may be dehydrating your body
- as is the case with anything, watch what you eat – remember if it’s processed chances are it will end up in your fat cells stored as toxins
- try dry skin brushing, not only will this feel good, but it will also stimulate your lymphatic system allowing the break up of toxins
- try showering before your sauna session, this will remove any lotions or perfumes that may be blocking your pores
“I started using my Far Infrared Sauna 2 years ago. During the first six months I hardly sweat and I was beginning to think I had wasted my money! When I contacted my sales rep. she explained to me that I may have a toxin overload and my body is working hard to push the toxins out, but it is just taking more time. She recommended I try drinking more water, watch the amount of processed foods I ate, cut caffeine, and switch from night sessions to morning sessions. I also bumped my temperature up from 120 to 128 degrees F. Within 2 weeks I started sweating like a pig! It just goes to show that everyone is different and if you are having issues sweating, it could be that you are overloaded with toxins. Whatever you do, don’t give up!”